November 30th, 2021
The power of reviews can’t be denied. If you’re a local business owner and want increased exposure to your local audience (and who doesn’t?), SEO is the way to go. If your ranking is lacking, you need to get more positive reviews – the most prominent ranking factor for SEO.
Check out these tips on how to obtain more reviews for your business:
- Ask customers who have made recent purchases so the experience is fresh in their minds.
- Send out review requests to all your fans and followers.
- Include links to a review page on your website, in your email signature and on sales receipts.
- Make it easy for your customers to leave reviews by posting clear instructions on where and how to post.
- Prod satisfied consumers along by sending a friendly email reminder. People often forget to leave reviews after they have made a purchase.
For more tips on how you can use reviews to boost your local SEO, read the whole blog reviews improve local SEO here.